Thursday, February 11, 2016

Asos Off the Shoulder Dress + Anthropologie 40% Sale

*Sale Alert: Anthroplogie is having 40% off their sale items (code EXTRA40)! I just picked up this turtleneck swing dress in the blue motif for $42 in size XXSP! I tried it on at the store a while ago and really loved it, but it was too much money for a casual dress so I'm thrilled that it went on sale! Other items I love and with small sizes available: lace tee, snap neck pull over, embroidered flannel tunic, peplum top, Verona blouse, Evangeline sheath dress, plaid dress, Brienne coat, draped boucle cardigan (I want to get this too!), De Stijl blouse & Teni blouse.

I love this off this off the shoulder dress so much and I love it even more that my boyfriend loves it. I wore this dress for photos last weekend and when he saw it, he said, "We must go out for Valentine's day so you can wear this dress." I guess I have to thank my dress because from the sound of that, it didn't seem like we had plans. Hahahaha! Anyway, if you're doing any last minute shopping and need something quick, you can still order this dress (or any dress) through Asos and they have pretty reasonable 4 day ($6) or 2 day shipping ($12).
This dress is on sale for $31 and original price was $100+. Pretty insane deal! The size 0 fits me pretty perfectly! It stays in place without having me to constantly pull it up because of the boning in the bodice. The weight of the fabric is sturdy and heavy and I also love the basketweave texture. It's fully lined inside so it's not scratchy or uncomfortable against my skin and it also has pockets! My friend always laughs at me because I always say, "Look it's only X amount of dollars and it's also lined!" When I had projects for school and I had to line that piece, it was always so dreadful because it's like making something twice and it's so much work so I always appreciate things I'm buying that are lined (and cheap!). Measurements: bust 28", waist 26" and length 24.5".
Asos Off the Shoulder Dress. Size 0 | Baublebar Nebular Collar | F21 Sandals. Similar (small sizes available)

Shop This Outfit:

4 comments:

  1. You are absolutely beautiful!!

    http://www.llindatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that dress does fit you perfectly! That shade of red looks really lovely on you.

    xjole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it okay to wear a white dress on any event.,?

    long white dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Pics! That's great dress I ever seen before! Great idea for woman's dress. Great Job! Keep working!
    Visit my fanpage at: đầm nữ
    mẫu đầm đẹp

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!